Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Taddeo
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Taddeo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm
    ----
I am posting this question for someone who emailed me recently. Hopefully someone can help him. I can forward any replies to him directly. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------

Il mio nonno nasceva nella città di Castiglione Messer Marino, provincia di Chieti, regione dell'Abruzzo, in giorno 26/5/1855 ed era il figlio di Valeriano Taddeo e la sig.ra Laura Nozzi. Necessario di qualsiasi informazione che può aiutare in mia genealogia. Le uniche informazioni che abbiamo sono che hanno sposato in questa stessa città in 23/01/1879 ed hanno avute una bambina, Laura Taddeo che nasceva in 12/01/1882, niente più sappia sui nostri italiani esperti e molto che abbia voluto conoscere che che cosa ha accaduto che ha fatto con il quel il mio nonno è venuto nel Brasile. Sappiamo che è venuto senza la moglie ed il figlio ed è arrivato al Brasile in 1891.
Tutta l'informazione che sarà possibile per ottenerlo per quanto riguarda il mio antenato io molto sono stata riconoscente. Sto pregando al Padre Celeste che può trovare qualcuno per prestare questo sussidio me e sembro che ora le mie proposizioni congiuntive vadano essere prese la cura di.
Perdona il mio italiano, quindi sto utilizzando un traduttore in linea.
Grazie,

Walter

----------------------------------------------------------

#2: Re: Taddeo Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:48 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
I am posting this question for someone who emailed me recently. Hopefully someone can help him. I can forward any replies to him directly. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------

Il mio nonno nasceva nella città di Castiglione Messer Marino, provincia di Chieti, regione dell'Abruzzo, in giorno 26/5/1855 ed era il figlio di Valeriano Taddeo e la sig.ra Laura Nozzi. Necessario di qualsiasi informazione che può aiutare in mia genealogia. Le uniche informazioni che abbiamo sono che hanno sposato in questa stessa città in 23/01/1879 ed hanno avute una bambina, Laura Taddeo che nasceva in 12/01/1882, niente più sappia sui nostri italiani esperti e molto che abbia voluto conoscere che che cosa ha accaduto che ha fatto con il quel il mio nonno è venuto nel Brasile. Sappiamo che è venuto senza la moglie ed il figlio ed è arrivato al Brasile in 1891.
Tutta l'informazione che sarà possibile per ottenerlo per quanto riguarda il mio antenato io molto sono stata riconoscente. Sto pregando al Padre Celeste che può trovare qualcuno per prestare questo sussidio me e sembro che ora le mie proposizioni congiuntive vadano essere prese la cura di.
Perdona il mio italiano, quindi sto utilizzando un traduttore in linea.
Grazie,

Walter
----------------------------------------------------------

OK folks, Walter needs some help here and that's something we're pretty good at. I've translated his message as best I can considering that is was an electronic translation (ugh) that he sent. But despite that he has given us some good pointers about his grandfather and his family - so who can help him?

Translation:

My grandfather was born in the the town of Castiglione Messer Marino, Province of Chieti, Regione of Abruzzo, and was the son of Valeriano Taddeo and Laura Nozzi. I am seeking any information that may help me in my genealogy (research). The only information we have is that they (he) married in this same town 23/01/1879 and they had a daughter, Laura Taddeo who was born 12/01/1882, nothing more is known of our Italian experts (family?) and we would like to know much more about what happened to them and what my grandfather did when he came to Brasil. We know that he came without his wife and daughter and he arrived in Brasil in 1891.

I will be grateful for all/any information that is is possible to get regarding my ancestors. I am praying to the Heavenly Father that I can fond someone who can help me and that my proposal will be heard and listened to.

Forgive my Italian, I am using an on line (electronic) translator.
Thank you
Walter

#3: Re: Taddeo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:59 pm
    ----
Thank you Carole,

Can you please help by writing a reply, in Italian that I can send him letting him know that we have posted the message here and he may join and post in Spanish if necessary. Could you also let him know that we are working on something that hopefully will help answer his prayers?

-> Where do I begin?