Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy "Chooseday"!!!
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Happy "Chooseday"!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm
    ----

Yeah - yeah.... I know. I can't spell! But I did that ('Chooseday') on purpose!

Why CAN'T we have a day to 'choose'? Well "I" choose to forget Tuesday and jump to Friday - then it's only one day to the weekend again - right?

But thinking about it, perhaps I shouldn't do it this week. I'd miss New Years Eve wouldn't I? (drat...) - that's too much to expect just to miss one Tuesday.

Have you noticed that I've written SIX whole lines of utterly pointless rubbish? *sigh* - typical... Rolling Eyes . Thank heavens 2008 is on the last dregs and 2009 is just a few hours away...

Next thing I s'pose will be New Year Resolutions. Shocked
Yeah - right!

Now that's a habit I could get rid of very easily, I can assure you... Every time I make a resolution somehow the 'proverbial' hits the fan.... I wonder why?

OK - here goes:

My Resolutions for 2009
1. To not repeat this (stupid) habit at the end of next year (2009).
2. Learn to duck when the 'proverbial' is flying towards that fan.
3. When (note NOT 'if') I DO break any resolutions - I'll lie about it!
4. Hibernate tomorrow for 11months and 24 days! (to avoid Christmas shopping next year....)
5. Continue to be a 'non smoker' (4 1/2 years so far!). That's one I can keep - easily...

More than 5? Forget it - that's enough to be going on with from me...

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
COME ON NOW.... 'FESS UP - WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO FOR 2009?

#2: Re: Happy "Chooseday"!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 am
    ----
Nothing. I really hope 2009 is uneventful and I plan not to ever plan anything again. Oh wait..thats what I was doing before... Sad

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only