Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Certificate of Family?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Certificate of Family? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:06 am
    ----
Is it possible to request a "State of Family" status for a specific year? I do not want a Family Story but only their status in a specfic year and the make up of the family at that specific point in time?

What is it that I should request specifically? And where? Stato Civile or Anagrafe?

lilbees

#2: Re: Certificate of Family? Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:30 pm
    ----
Well, you can ask, but I can hear the staff in most of the towns where I search, shredding your request now. This type of request takes a lot of research if they don't have the type of family registers you can view on my website.

#3: Re: Certificate of Family? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:58 pm
    ----
Thank you! You made me laugh...you are probably right, in fact, I have every confidence you are right. Now I am going back to your website and look at more of the examples you have. By the way, they have been quite educational for me.

lilbees

-> General Discussion Groups