Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: The Bank Robbery...
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: The Bank Robbery... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:42 pm
    ----
An armed and hooded robber bursts into the Bank of Ireland
and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash.
On his way out the door with the loot, one brave Irish
customer grabs the hood and pulls it off revealing the
robber's face. The robber shoots the guy in the head
without hesitation! He then looks around the bank to see if
anyone else has seen him.

One of the tellers is looking straight at him and the
robber walks over and calmly shoots him in the head also.
Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at the floor.

"Did anyone else see my face?" calls the robber.

There are a few moments of silence, then one Irish gent,
looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says:

"I think me wife, over here, might have caught a
glimpse....."

#2: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:02 pm
    ----
Well, he was just being honest, wasn't he?

Ada

#3: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:56 pm
    ----
Hi Ada, I see your from the Venice area. How is the flooding problem? Is the City actually sinking into the sea?

Joe B.

#4: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 am
    ----
I'm sure my husband would have said the exact same thing....

#5: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:01 pm
    ----
Nuccia,
I guess my husband could shake hands with yours!

Joe,
Flooding in Venice happens several times a year, it's related to high tide and the level is usually beetwen 110 and 130 cms and people are used to it. Last month we experienced an unusual high tide as the water level reached 147 centimeters! This caused many problems but it seems that the water reaches this level every 20 years.
About the question "Venice sinking into the sea", this is a big dilemma. Someone says so, others say it's the sea level rising. They are now building a bulkhead system called "Mose" so that the town will not be flooded any more but again some people say it's just going to be a big "fiasco" costing a huge amount of money. I'll get my suitcase ready in case......or should I buy a yacht and go aroun the world? Another big dilemma!

Ada

#6: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 pm
    ----
Ada,

Thanks for the facts. The stuff I read in our local press never mentions what is really happening. Not headline material I guess. The Yacht idea is probably your best bet. Then you could cruise by at low tide and check it out.

Also, I think you ladies should leave your husbands at home when you go to the bank... Mr. Green

#7: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 am
    ----
Ada,

If you buy that yacht, please swing by my way and pick me up. As for leaving husbands at home when we go to the bank..well that just might not be such a bad idea... lol lol

#8: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 pm
    ----
My wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it.
Rodney Dangerfield
US actor & comedian (1921 - 2004)

#9: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm
    ----
JoeB wrote:
My wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it.
Rodney Dangerfield
US actor & comedian (1921 - 2004)

I think I may try this too! kiss

#10: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 am
    ----
Nuccia,
although it's going to be a long way, I will surely pick you up. The best solution whould be buying the yacht over there.

About leaving husbands at home when going to the bank, actually my husband never comes with me to the bank but I don't leave him at home, he is usually at work. We shared duties: he works and makes money, I go to the bank and spend money. Isn't that fair enough? Mr. Green

Ada kiss

#11: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:48 am
    ----
I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

#12: Re: The Bank Robbery... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 am
    ----
Oh Jesus, Joe..I could use this line sometime. lol lol

Ada, I never saw you last post but it definitely sounds like you have the perfect relationship with your husband and each of you know the roles of your marriage. So nice to see this happy union! Smile

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only