Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: The jigsaw puzzle...
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: The jigsaw puzzle... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:02 pm
    ----
Got really excited...I finished this jigsaw puzzle in 6 months...box said "2-4 years!"

#2: Re: The jigsaw puzzle... Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

You crack me up - you really do!

#3: Re: The jigsaw puzzle... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
:roll:

You crack me up - you really do!

You are a good audience. You shouldn't encourage me.

#4: Re: The jigsaw puzzle... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:15 pm
    ----
he he...sounds like me. I started a puzzle once..its still waiting for me to finish it.

#5: Re: The jigsaw puzzle... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
he he...sounds like me. I started a puzzle once..its still waiting for me to finish it.

I don't do well with puzzles of any kind. No patience, plus, they are very boring. I would rather bang my head against a wall. Then it feels good when I stop.

#6: Re: The jigsaw puzzle... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:39 pm
    ----
I hear you! My husband is sooooo amazing at doing jigsaw puzzles. He has so much patience and never does one less than 5000 pieces. Some are actually quite beautiful and very complicated as he likes the difficult ones. I, on the other hand, never got through any past the 10 piece kiddie ones I used to do when the children were small...and even those drove me nuts.

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only