Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Italian Maps - All Regions
-> Resource Pages

#1: Italian Maps - All Regions Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 pm
    ----
For those of you not 'too hot' on geography, this site will give you easy access to clear simple maps of all Italian Regions.

giornale

>Italian Maps<

#2: Re: Italian Maps - All Regions Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm
    ----
Thanks Carole! I just found a cool map off that link of my grandmother's ancestrial town of Pieve di Cadore in Venezia! It was a stones throw from Austria.

#3: Re: Italian Maps - All Regions Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:40 pm
    ----
What she really wants to say is...yoohoo, Eleven...here are the maps..now get with the program.

Can I be "map dork"?

Edit: watta gal!! I saved both of those AND bookmarked the site. Now, I can actually make people think I know where everyplace is located..lol Thanks!!

#4: Re: Italian Maps - All Regions Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
Thanks Carole! I just found a cool map off that link of my grandmother's ancestrial town of Pieve di Cadore in Venezia! It was a stones throw from Austria.

Yes Pieve is only about 40 miles 'as the crow flies' from the Austrian border...

But Pieve di Cadore is in the Province of Belluno which is in the Region of Veneto.

Venezia is the Italian name for the city of Venice which is also the capital of the Province of Venezia in the Region of Veneto!

Sorry if it's a bit confusing Sad

-> Resource Pages