Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text?
-> PC Info and Guides

#16: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:13 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good job Joe!!!

#17: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:19 pm
    ----
Makes me dizzy....

#18: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 pm
    ----
Hey..how did you do that????? Smile

#19: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 pm
    ----
Paint Shop 7 Animations. Just about any photo editor with animation software will do it.

#20: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:32 am
    ----
I have PSP so I will need to play with it more. I am really horrible with it so I usually get my daughter or Liz to help when I need something done! Embarassed

#21: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 am
    ----
Hey Joe, that is really neat. I only have PS Essentials so probably won't do it. Looks like fun though.

lilbees

#22: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:48 pm
    ----
Check it out, it's a JASC product attached to Print shop (not photo shop). I'm no pro, I just play with it. Have fun...

#23: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:56 pm
    ----
Thanks, will see if I can find it.

lilbees

#24: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:08 pm
    ----
Stealing a page from Carole's PhotoBucket idea.

By Jove......!

#25: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:01 am
    ----
I have been working all evening figuring out how to establish and use my photo bucket album. I think I have it, bananas and all. And now for my semester finals:

AND...

I am now finished. It's 1:00 in the morning. Goodnight...

#26: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:18 am
    ----

#27: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 am
    ----

Love it - LOVE IT ....

#28: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:03 am
    ----
Carole wrote:

Love it - LOVE IT ....

This is very true!

#29: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 am
    ----
You guys are too funny! I am dying with work over here are you guys are having fun! Ok..I give up...I wanna play too!

#30: Re: Trying to post a local GIF file in the body of my text? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 am
    ----
liviomoreno wrote:
Carole wrote:

Love it - LOVE IT ....

This is very true!

Aha, I see Livio is no stranger to the XARA3d animation software. The minor adjustment for the rotation is a good thing, makes it more readable. Thanks, it needed some help. The rough edges need some help also...so have a go at it. Very Happy Very Happy

-> PC Info and Guides