Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Can someone fix this-Vietnam buddies
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Can someone fix this-Vietnam buddies Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:19 pm
    ----
My fiancee and I recently came across this picture taken in California just before they were shipped off to Vietnam on 20 Nov 1965. My financee is the only one to survive out of this group.

He would like to send a copy to his buddies families since he still has the addresses for them. Thought they would like to have a copy. If it can be cleaned up somewhat we would be very grateful.

Much appreciated,
lilbees

#2: Re: Can someone fix this-Vietnam buddies Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:02 am
    ----
Oh my..this is a challenge. I will see what I can do but I'm not sure as I have never had to do one like this before. Oh well..time to try, right?

#3: Re: Can someone fix this-Vietnam buddies Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 pm
    ----
OK, chicken of the sea here...best I can do. I despeckled and reduced the size a bit which seemed to help also.

#4: Re: Can someone fix this-Vietnam buddies Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 pm
    ----
And a fine job you did Joe.

Thank you,
lilbees

#5: Re: Can someone fix this-Vietnam buddies Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:53 pm
    ----
Very nice Joe! You did a wonderful job! Smile

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop