Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo received a surprise today
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: mgarzotto PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:12 pm
    ----
Riccardo- can you email me - I am a new member. I am not quite sure how this works. I met Cathy at the local LDS church and she has told me what a great group this is. I am looking for info on my Great Aunt. She died in 1917 in Mantova.

#17: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:22 pm
    ----
Hi,
Welcome to the group! I know you have never been on a forum before so if you need any help navigating, just let us know. If you are looking for information or help finding ship records or censuses, create a new post here under "Where do I begin" :
www.gentedimaregenealo...wforum&f=3
Please try to give as much information as you can. I know you are very new to genealogy and we will all be happy to help you as much as we can. I sent you a private message.

#18: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:41 pm
    ----
Hi mgarzotto,

Welcome to the group.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. We'll do our best for you.

And please don't forget to add your surnames to the surname database in the About us section of the forum.

Look forward to your posts. Smile

#19: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:48 pm
    ----
Oh and you can also contact Riccardo personally through his website..

www.siciliangenealogyonline.com/

Have a look and see if that helps you at all. Smile

-> General Discussion Groups