Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: James Bianco re: Da Via & Hedy Munoz
-> Northern Italy

#1: James Bianco re: Da Via & Hedy Munoz Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 pm
    ----
Hi James,

I Received the following email from Hedy Munoz today. She asked if I knew you. I said "heck yes, we're cousins." Very Happy

Hi Joe!: First at all thanks a lot for your prompt answer!. My name is Hedy Muñoz and have a daughter called Paz Da Vià. For that reason I started 40 years ago searching for her origins in Italy since I remain little years married with her father who is in Europe now but not in Italy. He did not know more about his ancestors because of his parents became separated when he was very young. But 4 years ago an Italian friend of mine with contacts in the Italian Embassy here discovered where my dauther greatgrandfather could have born and previous to that, one contact of mine in the Civil Register found the act when he died So, this year only I wrote to the Anagrafe of Pieve di Cadore and she answered my question immediately wih the following information:

Epifanio Da Vià (was born the 1st of january 1838) married to Filomena Burei (was born the 23 July 1840) both were born at NEBBIÙ, PIEVE DI CADORE, (BELLUNO, VENETO, ITALY).
They got married April 19, 1864. They had 8 sons as follows:

Giovanni Battista, LUIGI DA VIA (my daughter greatgranfather), Antonia who was born in 1870 and died in 1871, Massimo married to Amelia Del Favero, Antonia Pierina married to Vittorio Agnolli, Rosa Teresa married to Agostino Tres, Osvaldo Federico Arturo, Francesco Valentino married to Maria Constantini.

Hope this little information could tell you something. Please do not hesitate and write me back asking any information where I could serve you.

Best regards,

I found Epifanio Da Via b: 1840 and his wife Filomena Burei b:1840 at the Roberto Piccioli genealogy site. Unfortunately my wife's family tree must have taken a different turn somewhere along the way. I do have Da Via's in my tree but none apparently related to Hedy Munoz. Do we who share cousins also share EpifanioDa Via and Filomena Burei?

JoeB (confused in Chicago) I know....what a great straight line Very Happy

#2: Re: James Bianco re: Da Via & Hedy Munoz Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 am
    ----
Wow! This Epifanio Da Via and Filomena Burrei she talks about are the parents of my great-grandfather Massimo Da Via.

How can I get in touch with her?

Thanks Joe for posting this..

Wow a NEW cousin!

Very Happy

#3: Re: James Bianco re: Da Via & Hedy Munoz Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 am
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
Wow! This Epifanio Da Via and Filomena Burrei she talks about are the parents of my great-grandfather Massimo Da Via.

How can I get in touch with her?

Thanks Joe for posting this..

Wow a NEW cousin!

Very Happy

Her email address is amielchile @ gmail.com

Joe B.

-> Northern Italy