Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Another UK - Italian resourse site!
-> Non-Italian Genealogy

#1: Another UK - Italian resourse site! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 pm
    ----
This site looks pretty good with some good links
anglo-italian

Could be quite useful....

#2: Re: Another UK - Italian resourse site! Author: mahartLocation: Liverpool UK PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:37 am
    ----
This is a good site Carole I have been a member of the Anglo Italian Family History Society for a number of years but let my membership lapse last year. Was thinking of joining again. They are good and informed people in the mode of your typical British family history soceity. In the members area of the site there is some useful stuff also if I remember right they have uploaded a database of all the italian people or suspected italian people they have found on the census returns. Link below

www.anglo-italianfhs.o...census.htm

It is not comprehensive, I know because they did not pick up on some of my family but helpful for the starter who is trying to get their head around mispelt names and transcription errors.

Mark

#3: Re: Another UK - Italian resourse site! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:59 am
    ----
Thanks for the insight Mark. It's always nice to have some first hand input on such sites... and, as you say, it might be useful for those who have family who wen to the UK in the past.

-> Non-Italian Genealogy