Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New Resorces 'Link'
-> Announcements

#1: New Resorces 'Link' Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:42 pm
    ----
You may not have noticed but Nuccia has built a super page for my Postage Stamp Service.

giornale

If you look on the left hand navigation bar under Main Menu, right down at the bottom is 'Resources' and there is our first (we hope) of many services we will offer eventually...

Hope you like the page and 'Thank you Nuccia' kiss

#2: Re: New Resorces 'Link' Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:20 am
    ----
Carole and Nuccia, the page is beautiful! I look forward to other resources for our group.

Thank you for all your hard work on this new link.
lilbees

#3: Re: New Resorces 'Link' Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm
    ----
That is one classy site Nuccia. You and Carole make a great team.

#4: Re: New Resorces 'Link' Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm
    ----
Thank you both for your kind words and I am glad you like it. Carole and I are trying to work on some new ideas (which is sometimes why I am not around as much) that some of the members here have expressed an interest in. I only wish there were more hours in a day, and two of each of us! Smile

#5: Re: The Alpine Settler... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm
    ----
Carole,

Just read the Alpine Settler. You should write a mystery novel. The story is so interesting I will be following it closely. What I think you need here is some sordid skulduggery. Maybe a dual at dawn or some other malfunction of the ancestral line. My own grandfather, James Blackwell as you may remember, was court marshaled by the British army numerous times and would fit in there nicely. Just joking and I don't mean to make fun, but isn't this ancestry thing sobering yet sometimes humorous?

Joe

#6: Re: New Resorces 'Link' Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
You may not have noticed but Nuccia has built a super page for my Postage Stamp Service.

giornale

If you look on the left hand navigation bar under Main Menu, right down at the bottom is 'Resources' and there is our first (we hope) of many services we will offer eventually...

Hope you like the page and 'Thank you Nuccia' kiss

Carole what an incredible service! You are so very generous to do this for us. Thank You sooo much Smile

(the page looks awesome btw)

-> Announcements