Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: other documents
-> Translations

#1: other documents Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 pm
    ----
at the end of the 3rd line down and the beginning of the 4th its ??de Filippis is anyone able to tell me the name at the end of the 3rd line? I'm sure this is a death record for myGGG Grandfather.
not sure what it all says

Emmy

#2: Re: other documents Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm
    ----
Next one Embarassed

Be grateful for any help (does it give the name of his wife?)
Emmy

#3: Re: other documents Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:35 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
at the end of the 3rd line down and the beginning of the 4th its ??de Filippis is anyone able to tell me the name at the end of the 3rd line? I'm sure this is a death record for myGGG Grandfather.
not sure what it all says

Emmy

I, "economo curato" undersigned, have examined the death register of the church of S. Giovanni Battista in Acquafondata, an I have found that the Archpriest De Filippis wrote that Vincenzo Lanni died on March 21 1777 aged 30 and was buried in the Church of S. Giovanni Battista.

#4: Re: other documents Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:40 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Next one Embarassed

Be grateful for any help (does it give the name of his wife?)
Emmy
No wife name...

this the death record of Giuliano de Philippis, son of GioBatta. Giuliano died on June 24, 1803.

#5: Re: other documents Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:15 pm
    ----
Many thanks Livio it seems only the last record is linked to my ancestors.

ps You can now have 1 pork chop Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink and I wont say a thing lol lol lol lol lol

I really sincerely appreciate your help.

Emmy xx

-> Translations