Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New Forum
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: New Forum Author: Paolo47Location: Texas PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:26 pm
    ----
Hello Nuccia, Carole and Forum,

Thank you for allowing me to join the Gente Di Mare genealogy forum.

I visit your forum as I do other forums, hoping to find information pertaining to
the surnames I am researching. I appreciate the many good researchers here.
They are all knowledgeable, helpful and most of all, friendly.

Thank you again and good luck,

Paul

#17: Re: New Forum Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:45 pm
    ----
Nice to have you with us Paolo.
I'm sure that you will have much to contrubute too. Our group is, as you say, knowledgeable - but new input is always welcome and often leads to that one tiny point that may have been overlooked by many researchers.

The old saying says "Many hands make light work"....well a variation of that must be "Many eyes find little clues!"

So your eyes and knowledge will certainly be a welcome addition to our "Gente di Mare".

#18: Re: New Forum Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:32 pm
    ----
Hiya Paul!

Its nice to see you again! Its been too long. Thanks for letting me know the old link wasn't working anymore. Its taking us a while to get all the links changed to where we want them to be, but slowly we'll get there.

Hope you visit whenever you get the chance. We love to see you.. kiss

#19: Re: New Forum Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:36 pm
    ----
Welcome Paolo!!!

#20: Re: New Forum Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:31 pm
    ----
Welcome to the group!! party

Lee

#21: Re: New Forum Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:59 pm
    ----
Wecome back Paolo!! party

-> General Discussion Groups