Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso
-> Central Italy

#1: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:48 pm
    ----
Acquafondata: marriage: 1810-1829

Cervaro: marriage: 1858-1861

Vitieuso: marriage: 1813-1861

I have this film on indefinite loan so if anyone wants me to try to find information for them, just post your request here and I'll be only too pleased to check the film for you.

Emmy

(I'm not sure but I've a suspicion the three communes mentioned must be very close to each other with them being on the same film, but maybe I'm completely wrong Embarassed )

#2: Re: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:03 pm
    ----
They are very close.

#3: Re: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:16 pm
    ----
Thanks Ann
That's good to know. Maybe the one that's on the Sant'Elia film (Rocavandro-somethinglike that) will be close to Sant'Elia too.
Emmy

#4: Re: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 am
    ----
Rocca D'Evandro is not that far from Sant'Elia either.

#5: Re: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm
    ----
Yes Ann that's the name on the film.
If I recall correctly I think these records are all hand written. I'm going to check to find out if that commune has films listed before I post this reply.
Just checked and there are films listed for that commune.
Emmy

#6: Re: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm
    ----
I've posted information in the general discussion forum about advice goven at the Family History Centre today re the films.
Emmy

#7: Re: Films for Marriage Aquafondata, Cervaro and Vitieuso Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:28 am
    ----
Thanks emmy for following up with this for us and for the advice. Smile

-> Central Italy