Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: I would have checked with the gente translators...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: I would have checked with the gente translators... Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:54 pm
    ----
If she was only a member of this forum, she could have had one of our translators help with her spelling...

www.huffingtonpost.com...06263.html

#2: Re: I would have checked with the gente translators... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:48 pm
    ----
LOL

I'm a huge Heroes fan I love Hayden.

#3: Re: I would have checked with the gente translators... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:54 pm
    ----
How long do you think it will be before she gets that fixed? Can it be fixed????? Surprised

#4: Re: I would have checked with the gente translators... Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:29 am
    ----
Current tattoo

...after fixing

#5: Re: I would have checked with the gente translators... Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 am
    ----
I love it, Livio! I suppose one could say the misspelling merely amplifies the spirit, if not the intent, of her tattoo, which, by the way, she is apparently living!

-> General Discussion Groups