Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: This is a message for Nicola
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: This is a message for Nicola Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:56 am
    ----
I met Nicola at my FHC this afternoon and she has joined the forum but she has never been on a forum before. I'm sure everyone here will give her help in getting used to posting

Hope you find this Nicola I'm sure you will Very Happy

Try replying click on the box that says REPLY and a white box will come up just type a message just type in anything you like but dont give any information re what you are searching for at the moment until you get used to the forum and how it works, then scroll down the page and you will find a box that says SUBMIT just click on that and your message will be sent
Just going to check a few things now will try to get in touch soon.
Emmy xx

#2: Re: This is a message for Nicola Author: NicolaLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:04 pm
    ----
hiya, i tried to email those names and numbers this afternoon to you, but i got them returned back to me. saying it was an invaid address. also that address i gave you earlier had a slight spelling mistake. its scarabelli not scarabellia. ( so i need your email address again) do you want me to send those address for my dad through a personal message? nicola x

#3: Re: This is a message for Nicola Author: BonValLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:51 pm
    ----
Very Happy Welcome Nicola! We will all be here to help as we can -- and to laugh and commiserate when those pesky brick walls get in the way! Smile Razz

#4: Re: This is a message for Nicola Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:56 pm
    ----
Nicola I'm sending you an email to let you know what I've done and I'll phone you if I'm going to the Famiy History Centre next week and if you can manage to come there I can talk things over with you. But dont go if I havent phoned, sometimes things turn up that prevent me from going.
Dont worry I'll still keep you up to date.
Emmyxx

#5: Re: This is a message for Nicola Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm
    ----
Hello Nicola and welcome!!

#6: Re: This is a message for Nicola Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 am
    ----
Welcome Nicola. Let us know what we can do to help.

#7: Re: This is a message for Nicola Author: NicolaLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:46 pm
    ----
hi to everyone thanks for the nice welcome to gente di mare, didnt realise i could say thanks to everyone at once by hitting the reply button. ive been sending everyone p.ms. (im still getting used to it ) Razz
p.s nucci
will send a post soon when i get my information together.

-> General Discussion Groups