Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: How to find a commune
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: How to find a commune Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:42 pm
    ----
How can I find a commune in Provincia Roma that contains this street: Via Giuseppe Scarabelli

Grateful for any help
Emmy

#2: Re: How to find a commune Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:51 am
    ----
This guy is pretty famous so I suspect there is a street named for him in many places. He was born in Imola, which is not in the Province of Rome.

#3: Re: How to find a commune Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:48 pm
    ----
Thanks Ann
but it seems that this street was definatley in the province of Roma but I guess since G Sarabelli was famous there could be other streets in Roma named after him as well.
I thought it would have been easier to find the comune through the area code/post code
It was 00158 Roma
Emmy
xx

#4: Re: How to find a commune Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:12 pm
    ----
www.viamichelin.it/via...priseH=450

#5: Re: How to find a commune Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm
    ----
Thanks Ann that's a clearer image than the other one I found
Emmyxx

-> General Discussion Groups