Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Bob's Wiki
-> PC Info and Guides

#1: Bob's Wiki Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:06 am
    ----
Let try this one more time..hopefully this time the link won't disappear.

Check out Bob's Wiki for some great links and other helpful advice..

BOB'S WIKI HERE

I f you have a chance, please join so that you can be a part of this great project. Currently the wiki has enjoyed over 10000 views and its only going to get better.

#2: Re: Bob's Wiki Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:03 pm
    ----
Thanks for the push ... it really is coming along and there is a whole new section (not wiki, but e-Lore) that I am currently designing that I will need beta testers for in a few weeks ... strictly Genealogy! It is really cool, but I can't go further into the design without giving the whole concept away ...

Nuccia, I will adjust the link in your code a bit so you can see the change ... Smile

#3: Re: Bob's Wiki Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:09 pm
    ----
Thank you Bob. Please let me know how I can help. I learned a lot but going into the wiki (and maybe the e-Lore too). I was adding things and editing them I love the fact that you can preview everything first to see if it works or not and how it looks.

It really also helped me quite a bit with my own pages.

Again, let me know what I need to do to help you and when and I'm there. Very Happy

#4: Re: Bob's Wiki Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 am
    ----
Sorry ... just noticed the OLD post on this one. There was a glitch a while back ... the site is moved here (most information was not recovered, unfortunately ... I have put more stringent requirements in place for database backups)

MOVED ... BOB'S WIKI HERE ... MOVED

#5: Re: Bob's Wiki Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm
    ----
Thanks Bob! I need to update some pages where I have it linked. Its good to see you again. Its been a while.

Hope everything is well with you and Jen! Smile

#6: Re: Bob's Wiki Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:01 pm
    ----
Everything is incredible. Work is going well ... SEVERAL projects outside of work to keep me busy, but I just decided that I need to find time for my friends.

I spend the last month setting up, configuring, and pretty much operating our church web-site ... I AM the Website Committee at the moment. We've gotten them into podcasting. I've had to set aside the genealogy website development at the moment due to limited hours that I can manage to stay awake.

However, having said that ... a friend of mine INTERESTED in starting his families genealogy research as convinced me to start a genealogy podcast. We are sitting down Saturday to record the first episode. Should have something live within the month. Tied with that, my site development will be moving forward and I have two other projects on the same lines in mind.

Jennifer is doing awesome ... I can thank her for all the clean socks and other unmentionables. She loves the work she is doing and seems to be rather amused keeping up with me. We did a 10 day vacation in Oak Island, NC about a month ago with my whole family (12 of us) ... no Internet; just books, water and family!

Gotta run at the moment ... I am supposed to be relaxing on the couch, not on the computer.
LATER!

-> PC Info and Guides