Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am
    ----
CONGRATULATIONS to Nuccia and her associates for reaching the 500 member mark......Best regards

#2: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm
    ----
Wow..I didnt even notice.

Congrats!!

#3: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:04 pm
    ----
Yes it is great news - and must be very satisfying for Nuccia. For all those who 'thought it wouldn't (couldn't) last', it is a sign that she was right to pursue that dream.

"Gente" was never going to be a 'five minute wonder' ... too much work has gone into it!

#4: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 pm
    ----
Gente will always have a permanent place on my firefox toolbar Smile

#5: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 pm
    ----
Thanks everyone. It really is doing better than I could ever have imagined and it's all because of all of you! I always said Gente was ours and it is. Congrats to all of you on a job well done! Love you all! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#6: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm
    ----
Great job !!!

#7: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm
    ----
Nuccia,

There are other forums out there but Gente is special. Thanks for giving so many of us a home where we can share our lives and our families.

Baci, kiss
Biff

#8: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm
    ----
Thanks Again Everyone. Glad you all think it's as special as we hoped it would be.

See, while Gente was my dream, it would still be a dream without Carole and all the help and support she's given me and this forum. We are, and have been partners now for two years come July and I really owe her alot. The woman has had to listen to me rant and rave for hours sometimes about the most insignificant things. And the amount of services she has provided posters is unbelievable.

She's a great partner, but an even better friend. I love my "mum"..

And Carole, I know you would never say anything but please, forgive me for not mentioning this earlier. I'm out of sorts lately so I hope you know how much you mean to me and how special I think you are. I would be lost without you and I should tell you that more often but you know what a whack job I can be. lol

kiss

#9: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm
    ----
Thank you sweetheart - that is appreciated.

But you missed one point... Partners for two years - but friends for nearly FOUR!

How time flies when you're having fun!

#10: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: BonValLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:29 am
    ----
Carol - that is the secret to the success here - we all feel as though we are truly friends even if many have of us (most probably) have never met face to face! Everyone is willing to cry, laugh, sgtruggle with each other ... and when "real" friends and family think we are nuts, we can come here to find those who 'understand' us in our quests!

#11: Re: CONGRATULATIONS ---- 500 member mark Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:06 am
    ----
I would like to "ditto" all of the above. I don't know of any other site on my desktop that I refer to as regularly as Gente di Mare. What a great group of people! My family tree has grown by leaps and bounds since I found this wonderful site...Thanks Nuccia and Carole and everyone else who has been kind enough to lend me a helping hand. JoeB

-> General Discussion Groups