Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Need help please
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Need help please Author: MelodyLocation: Flagstaff Arizona PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 pm
    ----
I just uploaded an image to Imageshack, how do I go about linking image to this website?

#2: Re: Need help please Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:37 pm
    ----
Melody wrote:
I just uploaded an image to Imageshack, how do I go about linking image to this website?

Copy the url from Image Shack then open a page on the thread where you want the image.
1. Left click on the icon with the 'winged blue world'. That will open the link poster box.
2. Enter the Image Shack url in that box and click 'OK'. That will open a second box.
3. In the second 'Web Page Name' box enter what you want the image to be called and that is what will show as the link to open your image...

Hope that's clear and you are OK with how easy it is...
I just did this one >CLICK HERE<
in the same way, though it wasn't an Image Shack image - just an ordinary url from a picture. But it all works the same.

Good Luck!

#3: Re: Need help please Author: MelodyLocation: Flagstaff Arizona PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:17 pm
    ----
Ta Daaaaaaaaaa!!! Thank you so much Carole, I'm rather new at all this stuff, so it takes a moment! By the way, that looks like an Italian postage stamp....LOL.

Marcello Violissi, spouse Domenica and children (my father, Anthony standing)

#4: Re: Need help please Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 am
    ----
Its a great picture Melody. We you wanting someone to try to clean it up for you or were you just sharing? Smile

#5: Re: Need help please Author: MelodyLocation: Flagstaff Arizona PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:25 am
    ----
I would love for someone to re-touch and clean it up, if at all possible.

#6: Re: Need help please Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 am
    ----
I just looked at the picture and the size isn't the best to actually work on all that needs to be fixed in it. If you scanned it in a larger size, you can email me the original scan and I can help you with it: esharp02 AT hotmail.com [switch the word AT with @ ]

Liz Cool

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop