Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: I met Cathy today!!
-> About Us

#1: I met Cathy today!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 pm
    ----
Cathy arrived today at 2pm... we are having a blast!!

Last edited by JamesBianco on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am
    ----
WOW
That is great.... looks like it was worth waiting for. Having met several people (with care, obviously) through the net, I know how nice it is to meet people who , like us, through a common interest become not just 'virtual' friends but 'real' ones.

Just one thing I MUST ask you Cathy...

What are you doing to Jim's knee?
peep

#3: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 pm
    ----
So glad you made it Cathy bet you will all enjoy yourselves.
I'm so pleased for you.

Carole 're Jim's knee' dont think it would be Cathy (at least I hope not Wink ) and I dont think it was Jim kneeling down doing hard work either

I know your kidding Carole but I guess it's probably we are a bit behind the times Wink Wink Wink I know what would have happened in our time we would be saying. "go put on another pair of trousers and I'll patch these for you" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I did say that to my son when he turned up one day with trousers which I thought needed patching and I was informed that the 'jeans' were sold that way AND they were expensive too'

Maybe its just old age with me !! but I dont see the sense in going out and buying 'Jeans' with holes in them why dont they just cut holes in the ones they already have Confused Confused Confused Confused they would save money too Smile Smile Smile

All this is getting away from the main reason for Jim's post I'm just being Twisted Evil

Joking apart, 'holey knee or not' it's a lovely photograph and you all look as though you're all going to have a nice time.
Tell me though Jim just who is that nice guy next to you?

Keep well Cathy and have a nice relaxing holiday
Love God Bless
Emmy xx

#4: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:58 pm
    ----
That's great. I bet you are all having a blast.

Vincenza

#5: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm
    ----
I think its a wonderful pic as well (and all my husbands jeans look like that - and he likes it). I had the pleasure of having a group call from all of them last night, including one of Jim's closest and oldest friend Nick which we have gotten to know over the years. Honestly, thy are having fun..like a bunch of little kids. This meeting was long over do.

#6: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:

Tell me though Jim just who is that nice guy next to you?

That's my son Mike... he towers over me! lol

And thanks everyone, having her here has been so amazing! She is sooo much fun, and we are trying to jam pack as much as we can into these 7 days.

#7: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:58 pm
    ----
I am having a great time! Meeting Jim has been an amazing experience. Kirk (his dog) is so funny! And Carole, as for the hole in his jeans, I think Kirt chewed that hole in his jeans lol

#8: Re: I met Cathy today!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:47 am
    ----
let's celebrate, yeeeeeeeeeee
hugs
Riccardo

-> About Us