Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Torchia Family/ Tiriolo, CZ
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Torchia Family/ Tiriolo, CZ Author: kvnchrls PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 pm
    ----
Hello, Would there be any possibility that I could find out information on a murder case that happened near or in Tiriolo back in the 1940's? The victim was an Antonio Torchia aka Anthony Touch, born in 1883 in Tiriolo,CZ to Dominico Torchia and Rosa Donato. Anthonio moved to Archbald ,Pa, USA but was frequenting Italy back and forth from the USA. Family history tells he was robbed and killed by The Black Hand Group and that there was a trial and three men were convicted and sentenced to 20 years hard labor. I am a friend of the family doing research on Antonio. Any help in the way of a court record, newspaper stories etc. would be appreciated. Or perhaps pointing me in the direction I might begin to search. Thank you for your help. Best Regards, Kevin Folsom 1-714- 425- 3260 USA and kvnchrls @ hotmail.com

#2: Re: Torchia Family/ Tiriolo, CZ Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:01 pm
    ----
Try the archivio di stato. They have trial records in some areas at least.

-> General Discussion Groups