Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!!
-> Announcements

#1: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm
    ----
Two reasons for us to celebrate today - 9th August 2009

IT'S NUCCIA'S BIRTHDAY!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI_ycPpAaEs

Sssh - and before you ask....hehehehehe - she's eleventy seven this year

peep

and the second reason? Well - very important this one too...

2. "Gente di Mare Genealogy" is two years and one month old today. Some of our milestones are<.
* Over 2,000,000 views to date.
* Nearly 550 members.
* Nuccia's awesome Surname Database continues to grow by the minute!

Last edited by Carole on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:31 am; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 pm
    ----
Hey Nuccia, happy eleventy seventh. Bet your out on the town as I speak... Joe B

#3: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 am
    ----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY miss NUCCIA!!!!

I hope your day is filled with fun and laughter...[no fighting with the kids, you hear me!! LOL] ... Pamper yourself and enjoy being loved by your family and those of us, your friends, who think of you often and always wish you the best! Smile

Liz Cool

#4: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 am
    ----
Good morning Nuccia and a very happy birthday for you. Thank you for your wonderful site and all the great people.

lilbees

#5: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Nooch!!! Very Happy I wish you the best of everything in the upcoming year!

#6: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: cresthaven2Location: Hudson Valley NY PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday to you... party
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Nuccia...
Happy Birthday to you...
And of course many many happy returns of the day and may you have a great year too!
Regards,
Carol Smile

#7: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 pm
    ----
Hi Nuccia,
I nearly missed this message, didn't know it was your birthday.

kiss Happy Birthday or as Italians say BUON COMPLEANNO !!!!!

Ada

#8: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 pm
    ----
Augurissimi... anche se arrivo sempre tardi!

Luca

#9: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday !!!!

#10: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 am
    ----
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the thoughts.

Eleventy seven only comes once, right? Smile

#11: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:01 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:

Of course... it's snuggled in there between eleventy six and eleventy eight. But it does force people to guess your age while you sit back (and with a smug smile on your face), let 'em!

#12: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 am
    ----
Carole wrote:
nuccia wrote:

Of course... it's snuggled in there between eleventy six and eleventy eight. But it does force people to guess your age while you sit back (and with a smug smile on your face), let 'em!

I guess 27! Cool

#13: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:21 am
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
Carole wrote:
nuccia wrote:

I guess 27! Cool

Yeah, right!!!!

What are you after?

#14: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm
    ----
OMG.. 27 does sound nice but I have already been there, done that! I actually spent last night, under a tarp, in the storm BBQ'ing for the kids since Louis had his friends over to celebrate his birthday. I have never witnessed anything like that storm before in my life - at one point we even lost power. This morning 28,000 people were still without power.

The kids stayed up all night and so did I (because somehow trying to sleep was near impossible) but they were fairly quiet all things considered. I did however have a very long nap when I came home from work today!

#15: Re: HAPPY BIRHDAY NUCCIA!!! A DOUBLE CELEBRATION!!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm
    ----
I am very late to the party, but wanted to wish you all the best!

-> Announcements