Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: response for Jim
-> About Us

#1: response for Jim Author: mascaro-scalise PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 pm
    ----
Hi Jim,
I have seen your site and tried to respond to you before. It's amazing how few surnames there were in Angoli back then! Did your grandparents talk much about their immigration? It seems the town nearly evacuated!

I was trying to reach you to say that I have ~200 scans of the Angoli film if you'd like me to send them to you. It seems a waste for me to just delete them. They were primarily marriages in 1840-1860.

theresa

#2: Re: response for Jim Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am
    ----
Hey there, yes of course I would love the scans! We can put them up and online at Cathy's Catanzaro Exchange website.

Do you have them on CD? I could reimburse you for the cd and postage if you were willing to mail it to me.

Thanks!!

Jim

#3: Re: response for Jim Author: mascaro-scalise PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 pm
    ----
They are presently on a thumb drive, but I can easily burn a disc. No worries about the cost. Perhaps you could send me a private message with your mailing address. I'll happily post it in the next few days.

I figure the more of us that find our families, the sooner the knot unties!

theresa

p.s. Any family stories about life in Catanzaro? I have none whatsoever.

-> About Us