Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Pick out the bride Ma...
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Pick out the bride Ma... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:20 pm
    ----
A young man excitedly tells his mother he's going to get married. He says, "Just for fun Ma, I'm going to bring over three girls and you try to guess which one I'm going to marry.
The mother agrees.
The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "OK, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry."
She immediately replies. "The redhead in the middle."
"That's amazing Ma, your right. How did you know?"
"I don't like her."

#2: Re: Pick out the bride Ma... Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:15 pm
    ----
lol lol lol lol lol
Good one Joe

#3: Re: Pick out the bride Ma... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:31 am
    ----
I love this joke! My husband used to tell it to his friends when they asked why he married me... Wink

#4: Re: Pick out the bride Ma... Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:00 am
    ----
Good one, Joe! and I also like your new avatar

#5: Re: Pick out the bride Ma... Author: Sal4Location: Ohio PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 pm
    ----
A friend sent me this joke a few years back & I shared it with my children............My son said that this joke is so me........I do feel sorry for who he marries, I only hope that she can handle a strong Italian Mother......LOL.........Sal4

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only