Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Nuccia,

Embarassed
Sorry I was late.

Love Vincenza

#17: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:59 am
    ----
Trust me to get things wrong, I put my birthday wishes for Nuccia on Skype. Sorry Nuccia kiss

#18: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:21 am
    ----
I saw that Carnie, I thought that was sweet. I'm sure Nuccia did too.
I loved your picture with your grandchilren on the calendar! You look like such a proud grandfather!

#19: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 pm
    ----
Carnie..why are you sorry? I thought it was wonderful and I appreciated that you remembered my birthday to begin with.

I have to say, while I LOVED ALL the pictures, the ones of you and Biff and your grandchildren were my favourites. Thats what life is a ll about!

#20: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:09 pm
    ----
I was once told by a very dear old lady that " Grand Children are God's reward for not killing your own" Now that I have two, those words from the past ring true.

If I knew how to post their photo's on the photo's section of members children & grand children I would. Carole did tell me, but being the dork I am I forgot to write it down. I know it has to do with Image shack browse the section with the photo's on, make it blue, but then I'm lost (help anyone please) Embarassed

#21: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:17 pm
    ----
Carnie,
I have that picture you emailed me for the calendar. Would you like me to post it in the families section? I would be more than happy to do so. If you would like different pictures of them email me and I can post them for you too.

#22: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:30 pm
    ----
Or you can use this page..there is an imageshack tutorial I wrote that Bob was nice enought o link to the wiki..

e-lore.com/wiki/Using_Imageshack

I hope you find it helpful. Please, let me know. I may post a copy of this in the PC Board as well.

#23: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:47 pm
    ----
I posted Carnie's picture over on the family picture board for him. You can see it there now.

#24: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:23 pm
    ----
I know..I saw it. It is beautiful.

Thanks Cathy..you're awesome. kiss

#25: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:24 pm
    ----
Embarassed

#26: Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!!! Author: Paolo47Location: Texas PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:40 pm
    ----
Hi Nuccia,

A very belated birthday wish for you.

Happy Birthday, Wink

Paul

-> General Discussion Groups