Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:32 am
    ----
TO 'OUR' NUCCIA
a.k.a. "The Boss"

Now here's our little gift for you,
To show we've not forgot.

It's been our private secret
So we couldn't say a lot.

At times we had to disappear
We know you thought we'd gone.

Just click right here for your >SURPRISE!<

IT WILL GIVE YOU MONTHS OF FUN!!!!

With Fondest Love from "your team"
kiss

#2: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:44 am
    ----
OMG..this is so wonderful..I LOVE IT. This is one of the nicest gifts I've ever gotten.

Thank you all so much. kiss

(((hugs)))

#3: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
    ----
Glad you liked it! Came out really well didn't it?!! Great job Liz! Happy Birthday Zia kiss !

#4: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: calabriangirl PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:13 am
    ----
There So Cute Liz Where' You get all the holiday backgrounds??

#5: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:41 am
    ----
Outstanding job Liz! I know how hard you worked on it - thank you!

#6: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:44 am
    ----
It's wonderful! Great job Liz!!!

#7: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 am
    ----
Liz, that is beautiful! Happy B-day, Nuccia!

#8: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 am
    ----
Loved it Liz! Thanks for all the hard work.

Happy Birthday Nuccia!

#9: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:13 pm
    ----
Thanks again everyone. I got a few more nice surprises today. My sister bought me a beautiful bracelet and my parents bought me a gold chain and diamond heart necklace they had ordered in Locri on their last trip. Its so beautiful... Very Happy

#10: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:41 am
    ----
Sounds beautiful Nuccia! I'm glad you had a good day.
Hey...Poipu can use her December page as a Christmas card!! Cool!

#11: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 am
    ----
Hey good idea!

#12: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 am
    ----
Not to appear nosy (but I am really) but who knows who that is next to me and wearing the stetson on the '2 witches 'Halloween' page for October?

I was convinced it was Cathy but others say 'NO!' So come on...'fess up. Who are you?

Ok I know they're 'my eyes' peeping out from my Dorky Babe helmet - and don't laugh - if you worked with 'The Boss' you'd realise why I wear it all the time.... adminpower (Geez that wooden spoon AND the slippers are just too much!) hide

#13: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:36 am
    ----
Carole, I am August. I will not devulge who October is...I will leave that to Miss October!

#14: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:41 am
    ----
Ooh..I know, I know!

Can I tell??? LOL

#15: Re: SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:31 am
    ----
She is surprisingly silent, isn't she?!!! Mr. Green

-> General Discussion Groups