Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Buon Natale!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Buon Natale! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:22 pm
    ----
Wishing everyone a Blessed, Joyful Christmas and a Healthy & Happy New Year.

In memory of my Mom and Dad, their favorite Christmas song and mine:
O Holy Night, Perry Como

"God Bless Us, Every One!"
Biff

#2: Re: Buon Natale! Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 am
    ----

My parents liked him too (along with every other Italian singer)......I remember watching his show.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.....

and we definitely got our white Christmas in Philadelphia this year.....it took me 3+ hours to clean my driveway Sad

#3: Re: Buon Natale! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 am
    ----
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everybody!!!

#4: Re: Buon Natale! Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:32 pm
    ----
I've been busy with my PC lately neclord

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Ada

#5: Re: Buon Natale! Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm
    ----
Un sereno Natale a voi tutti.

Luca

#6: Re: Buon Natale! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm
    ----
Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

#7: Re: Buon Natale! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone. Ada, we missed you. Glad to see you stop by. Biff, thank you for posting this.

Hugs to All..and to all a good night (it's time for me to go to bed.. Wink )

#8: Re: Buon Natale! Author: mahartLocation: Liverpool UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:58 am
    ----
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year tp everyone.

Mark

#9: Re: Buon Natale! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:47 am
    ----
Hope you all had a Very Happy Christmas, Good Luck and Good Health and Best Wishes for 2010
Love God Bless
Emmy xx
and Bengy,Gizzy and Miss Molly from France too

#10: Re: Buon Natale! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 am
    ----
Wonderful pictures Emmy - thank you for sharing them...

And it's great to have you back with us again. We missed you!

kiss

#11: Re: Buon Natale! Author: MariLouiseLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm
    ----
Happy holidays everyone! (Been AWOL for too long!) Hope the new year fulfills all your wishes! LOVE the pics--is that a sweet kitty I see? He looks a lot like my little one.

MariLouise

#12: Re: Buon Natale! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 pm
    ----
Such cute pics, emmy! HI MariLouise! Its nice to hear from you again! How have you been?

#13: Re: Buon Natale! Author: MariLouiseLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:53 pm
    ----
Nuccia!!

Thanks--had some health issues, but doing much better. Then a big restoration project on my cottage really consumed me--had 4 different crews, 2 of which had to be fired. Toss in a lawsuit and it turned out to be a very interesting summer and fall. Mamma mia! (Go ahead, ask me anything about home reno.) All is mostly quite now and I'm pushing ahead with my Italian citizenship--it's getting closer! I found the borgo where my grandfather was born--Santa Severina in Crotone. Looks lovely. Isn't it amazing that one can find just about ANYTHING on the web? This website is testament to the quality of information and community that arises from some very talented and passionate people. Heading into the new year I just want to extend best wishes to one and all for a healthy and prosperous year. Thanks to everyone for their talents, time, information and inspirations.
Buon anno!!
MariLouise Cool

#14: Re: Buon Natale! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 pm
    ----
Wow, you have had an interesting summer.

Hope you're feeling better now.
Home renos are always fun, aren't they? Thankfully my husband is a former contractor, my brother a plumber, my brother in law an engineer and my Dad Italian - I NEVER have to hire anyone!
Yes, the internet can be wonderful. Keep us posted with your progress and let us know if you need any help. A happy and Healthy New Year!

#15: Re: Buon Natale! Author: MariLouiseLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm
    ----
Nuccia, you are so lucky to have such talented people in your family! I have the greatest admiration for anyone who can fix what ails the aging house. Citizenship is progressing, although as everyone knows when it comes to the government--never quickly enough! I've had speedy responses from Italy as far as my grandparents' documents were concerned, but the U.S. has been a bugger. This too shall pass, though the Italian Consulate in Detroit is due to close this new year. I'm thinking the 5 states that Detroit has under its jurisdiction will be switched to the Chicago Consulate. But that's just a guess. Interestingly enough, the man who is doing the Italian translations of my American documents was born in Bugnara, l'Aquila. His father was mayor of that town under King Emanuele III. He even has a photo of his dad, in his official "mayor" uniform, with the king--!!! So, I think my translations are in good hands! Wink

Happy New Year to one and all!
MariLouise

-> General Discussion Groups