Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translation of Nuccia's g g g grandfather's death act
-> Translations

#31: Re: Translation of Nuccia's g g g grandfather's death act Author: jack182183 PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 am
    ----
I wonder which specific Napolitanos you are looking for. There are some listed in the S. Vincenzo la Costa registers. I just went through marriage records from 1813-1847 this weekend and found some. I know some of them have roots in Montalto. Here they are (maybe they'll help with some gaps, if not SORRY!)

Jack

1815:
Gaetano Napolitano (son of Bruno Napolitano and Teresa Calvano)
Maria Palma Guido (daughter of Pasquale Guido and Rosa Pagliaro)

1819:
Giuseppe Antonio Bifano (son of Domenico Bifano and Giovanna Di Lio)
Carmela Napolitano (daughter of Antonio Napolitano and Angela Salerno)

1823:
Pietro Napolitano (son of Domenico Napolitano and Caterina Crivaro)
Maria Caterina Iespa (daughter of Domenico Iespa and Maddalena Lato)

1825:
Francesco Biaggio Di Lio (son of Paolo Di Lio and Maria Chiappetta)
Maria Saveria Napolitano (daughter of Antonio Napolitano and Angela Salerno)

1845:
Santo Maria Di Lio (son of Giuseppe Di Lio and Serafina Magliocco)
Maria Carolina Napolitano (daughter of Pietro Napolitano and Maria Caterina Iespa, SEE 1823)

1847:
Giuseppe Napolitano (son of Luigi Napolitano and Maria Rosaria Ruà)
Chiara Rosa Luchetta (daughter of Saverio Luchetta and Carmela Chiara Maria Aurello)

#32: Re: Translation of Nuccia's g g g grandfather's death act Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 am
    ----
YES!!! These are Nuccia's Napolitano's!! And Giuseppe is mine!! I descend from his parents. Jack I would love to talk! Santa Maria La Castagna (in Montalto) once had under it's jurisdiction parts of San Vincenzo La Costa, San Sisto and Bucita (which is now San Fili). I think we can help each other! Email me I would love to talk and love to see your surnames. Do you have scans of these? Nuccia only had 1 child for Bruno so now she has another. This was so nice of you to copy this information for us. Thank you so much!

#33: Re: Translation of Nuccia's g g g grandfather's death act Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:28 am
    ----
Thanks Jack! This is really great. As Cathy said, it was very nice of you to copy all these for us. I guess I have some data to enter now. Smile

#34: Re: Translation of Nuccia's g g g grandfather's death act Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 am
    ----
jack182183 wrote:
I wonder which specific Napolitanos you are looking for. There are some listed in the S. Vincenzo la Costa registers. I just went through marriage records from 1813-1847 this weekend and found some. I know some of them have roots in Montalto. Here they are (maybe they'll help with some gaps, if not SORRY!)

Jack

For your reference Nuccia

1815:
Gaetano Napolitano (son of Bruno Napolitano and Teresa Calvano)
Maria Palma Guido (daughter of Pasquale Guido and Rosa Pagliaro)
Your Francesco's brother
1819:
Giuseppe Antonio Bifano (son of Domenico Bifano and Giovanna Di Lio)
Carmela Napolitano (daughter of Antonio Napolitano and Angela Salerno)
Without documentation this is a guess but Bruno had a brother Antonio - we need the marriage of Antonio to Angela or this processetti
1823:
Pietro Napolitano (son of Domenico Napolitano and Caterina Crivaro)
Maria Caterina Iespa (daughter of Domenico Iespa and Maddalena Lato)
Definitely Bruno's nephew - I have the appropriate documentation that this Domenico was Bruno's brother
1825:
Francesco Biaggio Di Lio (son of Paolo Di Lio and Maria Chiappetta)
Maria Saveria Napolitano (daughter of Antonio Napolitano and Angela Salerno)
Again we need documentation to see if Antonio is the son of Arcangelo and Rosa Scarlato
1845:
Santo Maria Di Lio (son of Giuseppe Di Lio and Serafina Magliocco)
Maria Carolina Napolitano (daughter of Pietro Napolitano and Maria Caterina Iespa, SEE 1823)
Bruno's niece - documention is in the baptisms

1847:
Giuseppe Napolitano (son of Luigi Napolitano and Maria Rosaria Ruà)
Chiara Rosa Luchetta (daughter of Saverio Luchetta and Carmela Chiara Maria Aurello)
This is interesting because I have this Giuseppe married to Rosina Luchetta (but I never found the marriage act in Montalto) and they have 11 children all born in Montalto. She must have gone by her middle name.

-> Translations