Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: we finally met!
-> Northern Italy

#1: we finally met! Author: cherylcLocation: Ann Arbor MI USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 am
    ----
Hi, all! I just wanted to share with you that through Nuccia and the greatness of this board, my first-cousin-once-removed and I met for the first time yesterday afternoon. Neither of us even knew the either existed until she read my posting here and Nuccia was kind enough to pass along a message to me. We shared many laughs, old family photos and our research. We have plans to visit the cemetery where my GGF is buried so I can photograph his death record. The death certificate from the state has many mistakes, mainly that his birth date and death date are recorded as being the same. Anyway, thanks to all of you for making this connection possible. I'll keep you posted as my research moves along.

#2: Re: we finally met! Author: cherylcLocation: Ann Arbor MI USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am
    ----
I forgot: I am urging her to sign up for this forum because she is also researching her GGF from Falcade. Hopefully, she'll join!

#3: Re: we finally met! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:23 pm
    ----
Oh I'm so happy the two of you were finally able to meet! And grateful for the kind words. We have a wonderful team here and are happy you are a part of it. As for your cousin - we would be happy to try and help her in whatever way we can!

#4: Re: we finally met! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm
    ----
That is amazing! Congratulations!

-> Northern Italy