Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: My day yesterday...
-> Music

#16: Re: My day yesterday... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:32 pm
    ----
Are you kidding me!??? It's hanging in my living room! I can scan it if you'd like. It's only first name autographs but still pretty cool. The back of the picture has fan club info.

#17: Re: My day yesterday... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:33 pm
    ----
Yes..scan it for us..that would be so cool!

Thanks! Very Happy

#18: Re: My day yesterday... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:04 pm
    ----
OK here is the front and back

#19: Re: My day yesterday... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:41 pm
    ----
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

party

#20: Re: My day yesterday... Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:38 am
    ----
WOW! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21: Re: My day yesterday... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:29 pm
    ----
That was from their concert 1966 in Chicago when the Beatles had to hold a press conference there regarding John Lennon's controversial (at the time) comments about The Beatles being more popular than Jesus. Hehe. The smell there was horrible! It was at the International Amphitheatre which was located within the confines of the Chicago stockyards. But I did not care much - I was so happy to be able to see the Beatles! I was a little girl and the woman in front of me had a beehive hairdo so everytime I went to stand up to see them by brother shoved me back in my chair and punched me. He thought I was going to start screaming - I just wanted to see. From the 3rd row you could barely hear them above all the screaming. It was quite an experience. I also remember The Shirelles, Bobby Hebb and The Cyrcle being there. I felt really sorry for them because the audience was less than receptive and anxious for The Beatles.
A wonderful experience I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

#22: Re: My day yesterday... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:41 pm
    ----
Cathy, thank you so much for sharing that with us. What an INCREDIBLE experience!! I can't even imagine how amazing that night must have been for you.

That poster is priceless!!

Very Happy

-> Music