Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translation help
-> Translations

#1: Translation help Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 pm
    ----
I need a little help with this document. I apologize for the poor condition of the document. It is an extract of a death (from the processetti of my 4th great grandparents). I cannot make out much of it. Can someone please help me. I think the information contained in this will be very valuable to me.
Death Extract

This extract was from the processetti of Vincenzo Napolitano (son of Arcangelo and Chiara Crivaro) and Maria Stella Nicastro (daughter of Rosario and Caterina Scarlato) in 1818.
Thanks so much.

#2: Re: Translation help Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 pm
    ----
Cathy,
I tried to see if I could read it but while the left side can be somehow read/guessed, the right side is completely unreadable. Sorry, I hope others.....can help you.

Ada

#3: Re: Translation help Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 am
    ----
No way... Sorry.

#4: Re: Translation help Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am
    ----
Thank you both for trying. I will try to clean up some of the other documents over the weekend and see if they can be made readable. I appreciate you both looking.

-> Translations