Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages
-> Resource Pages

#1: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 am
    ----
This was posted on another list:

Just put your mouse on a city anywhere in the world (well at least most of the world) and the newspaper headlines pop up...

Double click and the page gets larger....you can read the entire paper
On some if you click on the right place.

www.newseum.org/todays...ges/flash/

#2: Re: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am
    ----
This is really great Charlie thanks for posting

#3: Re: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm
    ----
Great site!

#4: Re: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 pm
    ----
The website will give all the "snowbound" folks in the Northeast Corridor [Washington DC to Boston] of the US something to do while we are getting pounded by another snowstorm and blizzard...so far I have already removed 10" (25CM) from my driveway and there is a lot more to come.....last Saturday we had 28.5" (72CM)...we are ready for Spring!!! So much for Global warming.....And this is usually a rare occurence in the Philadelphia metropolitan area

#5: Re: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:09 pm
    ----
Hang in there Charlie hopefully it won't be as bad as last weekend. We received about 15 inches between Monday night and this morning. We also had a very special surprise at about 4 or 4:40am........an EARTHQUAKE about 15 miles from me......whoever heard of that happening in the winter in the midwest??

#6: Re: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 pm
    ----
An earthquake? Surprised :O And 15 inches for you - 28.5 for Charlie? Surprised Man, we only got a few inches last night and its only the second significant snowfall since Dec 13, 2009! We are getting nothign at all - and I am the one in Canada..

lol :lol: lol

#7: Re: WEBSITE --- Newseum --- Today's Front Pages Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm
    ----
Yea go figure.........and poor Charlie is going to be digging out for the next 2 days !

-> Resource Pages