Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: help to find family Falchi from Sardinia
-> Where do I begin?

#1: help to find family Falchi from Sardinia Author: esmeralda PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 am
    ----
Dear Ada!
Thank you very much for your kind help!With those "White pages" I think I can hope for some positive results.However I have to find ideas where to start,because 500 is an immence number of people.From the one side, I would not like to bother everyone with my problem(I could have written to every Falchi on their e-mail,or rung on the phone).From the other side, it seems to me that I don't have too much choice and I will have to do that.
Moreover,they (family Falchi) could have moved from Sardinia somewhere else to live.In this case,my task would be extremely difficult to cope with.
Anyway,I am highly grateful to you for your indispensable help!I wish you much luck in everything!
Your sincerely,Esmeralda.

Last edited by esmeralda on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: help to find family Falchi from Sardinia Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:01 pm
    ----
Hi,
This is the link to the Italian White Pages:

White Pages

As you can see there are more than 500 people with that surname in Sardinia.

Also "Guestino" is not a correct first name, may be it was Guerrino or Gesuino. The name Benigna is correct as an Italian first name.

I doubt that the parents of a person born in 1934 are still alive as this means that their birth year would have been 1910-1915 and makes them very close to 100 years. But you never know, Sardinian people are famous for their longevity so good luck.

Ada

#3: Re: help to find family Falchi from Sardinia Author: Romano1970Location: Colorado PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 pm
    ----
If you give us all the information you have I am sure we could assist you.

#4: Re: help to find family Falchi from Sardinia Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 am
    ----
uantiti wrote:

Also "Guestino" is not a correct first name, may be it was Guerrino or Gesuino...

It could be Giustino...

-> Where do I begin?