Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: YOUR Websites...link them here :)
-> About Us

#31: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 am
    ----
Thanks, guys! I am a real novice at this. I honestly was only in Celenza Valfortore for less than 24 hrs. I can't claim any unique expertise in Puglia. What I just know is that you can find a place 4000 miles away from home, where you know not a soul, don't speak the language and suddenly you realize that a part of your heart belongs there.

#32: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:39 pm
    ----
Your website is absolutely fantastic. Perhaps I should hire you to design my new website! (*ducks Nuccia's slipper*) Your pictures are wonderful too. You take great photos. Another talent of yours - my, your talents are mounting up here! Really, great job.

#33: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:46 pm
    ----
Cute Cathy!

Did you say red or blue??? Rolling Eyes

#34: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:12 pm
    ----
Thanks, Cathy! Your website is such an inspiration. I will pick up the slipper for Nuccia, LOL. I don't know HTML at all, so you'd have a pretty bad website if I were behind it.

#35: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:17 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Cute Cathy!

Did you say red or blue??? Rolling Eyes
Auuu Nucc - I was just kidding! You know I love you. Poor Nuccia wants me to get my new domains up already but my time and my patience have been missing. I don't know html either. I think it's time to bribe the daughter!

#36: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:22 pm
    ----
Between the kid and I we should have your website up in no time..I will link some good websites that should help you html and that.

#37: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:53 pm
    ----
Ok, maybe these will help you a bit with html..

www.w3schools.com/default.asp

and this program is something like Dreamweaver except its free...

nvudev.com/index.php

Of course, Bob's Wiki helped me a lot too and his private lessons, too. Remember, you can practice most of this on notepad or another type of text editor.

Let me know if any of this helps.

#38: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:26 am
    ----
Hi Nuccia -

Here is the link for my families home town. Cosmo is working to finish it so there are still parts under construction. www.brognaturoonline.com/

#39: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:30 am
    ----
Thanks Billie.

Have been working on the sites all day and will link it soon!

#40: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:53 am
    ----
Great page, Liz! I already signed the guestbook. If only I spoke Italian like the two of you! I will link you to my page too.

#41: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:37 am
    ----
Wink I loved to be added to your website. I have link on my website. If I have missed you please let me know and I will add you on.

My homepage:

ouritaliansicilianfami...familytree

Thanks,

#42: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:09 pm
    ----
Gina,

Your email and new website have been linked to the surname database. Please, look each link over and make sure they work correctly.

Now I need to change Catthy's links since her site has been updated..

#43: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:40 pm
    ----
Ok guys here goes. My first attempt with the records for my families comune of Brognaturo. Let me know what you think and if you see mistakes please let me know. If you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

ejffts.googlepages.com...rohomepage

I'd like to thank Cathy and Nuccia for giving me the push I needed to get this started. kiss

#44: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:02 am
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Ok guys here goes. My first attempt with the records for my families comune of Brognaturo. Let me know what you think and if you see mistakes please let me know. If you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

ejffts.googlepages.com...rohomepage

I'd like to thank Cathy and Nuccia for giving me the push I needed to get this started. kiss
WOO HOO!! More records!! GREAT job Billie! I love the look of the tables.

#45: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:24 am
    ----
Thanks Cathy and thanks for the kick in the pants to get me motivated and thanks for checking my links to make sure everything worked right!

-> About Us