Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: YOUR Websites...link them here :)
-> About Us

#46: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 am
    ----
Very nice Billie!

I'm so happy you did this and so far it looks great. Let us know if you need any help.

#47: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:20 pm
    ----
Thanks Nuccia, so far so good. And thank you for getting me started kiss ....you've created a maniac!!!

#48: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:19 am
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Ok guys here goes. My first attempt with the records for my families comune of Brognaturo. Let me know what you think and if you see mistakes please let me know. If you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

ejffts.googlepages.com...rohomepage

I'd like to thank Cathy and Nuccia for giving me the push I needed to get this started. kiss
Molto ben fatto! Razz

#49: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:39 am
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Ok guys here goes. My first attempt with the records for my families comune of Brognaturo. Let me know what you think and if you see mistakes please let me know. If you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

ejffts.googlepages.com...rohomepage

I'd like to thank Cathy and Nuccia for giving me the push I needed to get this started. kiss

Wonderful page Billie!! I've just added a link on my Comune page here:

www.cariniexchange.org/Comune.html

Keep up the amazing work, I'm so proud of you!!

kiss

#50: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:50 am
    ----
Thanks Livio and James. I'm having a great time with this and learning something new everyday. I'm glad you like it!!!

#51: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:57 pm
    ----
I have one more to add....I have been working lately on extracting some of the films I have on permanent loan at the FHC. Mainly of my grandfathers ancestral town of Ardore and the surrounding towns. The main site is :The Calabria Exchange which is a little project that James came up with and Cathy and I decided to participate in. It is formatted after Jame's The Carini Exchange and will host the images from the original films of the towns mentioned here:

www.calabriaexchange.c...tions.html

Remember, its a work in progress but I would love to get your thoughts so far.

#52: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:01 pm
    ----
It looks great Nuccia!!

party

#53: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:08 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:

www.calabriaexchange.c...tions.html

WOW!

P.S.I've done some cosmetics to my own site... although it still is in Italian...

#54: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 pm
    ----
Livio,

It looks great. Slowly I am going to try and read through it all. My Italian isn't very good but I can understand some things.

#55: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:32 pm
    ----
Livio! It does look great. You have added so much. I cannot beleive how lucky you are to have all those really old photographs! I am jealous! Great job! Very Happy

#56: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:33 pm
    ----
Looks great Livio!

#57: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: stevenspringerLocation: Port Jefferson Station, NY PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:50 am
    ----
not done yet, but its a work in progress

springergenealogy.googlepages.com/

#58: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:09 am
    ----
stevenspringer wrote:
not done yet, but its a work in progress

springergenealogy.googlepages.com/

That's cool! Go ahead with your research and publishing!

#59: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:12 am
    ----
Very nice Steven! Can't wait to see more. Very Happy

#60: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:11 am
    ----
Steven! Great job so far. Googlepages are a great place to start - so easy to use. Keep up the good work.

-> About Us