Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: YOUR Websites...link them here :)
-> About Us

#1: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:45 am
    ----
As I am about to start a "Links" page for Riccardo's Sicilian Genealogy Online website, I got to thinking that it would be a good idea for all of us who have family, business, and genealogy related websites to post the links here for all us to have handy!! Very Happy

If you only want to have the link to your page in here, but DO NOT want the link to be added by anyone in their pages, please let us know.

If you do not say anything about your link being used by us in our pages, then we will assume that it is okay for us to use, lol.

Thank you everybody!! Wink

Liz Cool

#2: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:01 pm
    ----
Great idea Liz. I have wanted to visit or revisit members websites here but can't find them. I have the maximum # of bookmarks and it won't let me add more Sad
Here are my links (for now):
My main page:
www.calabriangenealogy...s.com/home
If you just want my Montalto Uffugo pages:
www.calabriangenealogy...ffugoindex

#3: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:35 pm
    ----
Website in honor of my Dad's WWII service
gateway.ca.k12.pa.us/memorial

Thanks,
Biff

#4: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Paolo47Location: Texas PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:32 pm
    ----
Hey Liz, Very Happy

Our Family Genealogy

Thank you,

Paul

And Biff, I'm with you on the write in candidates in '08'

#5: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
Biff's running for President?!!! He has my vote!!!!!!

#6: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:03 pm
    ----
Cathy,

Not me. Check my signature. I'm starting a write in campaign for an all New York slate of Mario Cuomo and Geraldine Ferraro in the 2008 Presidential Election.

Biff

#7: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:33 pm
    ----
I'd still rather have you for president. Hmmm...is it a coincidence that both your candidates are Americans of Italian ancestry?

#8: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 pm
    ----
love to be added....

ginag501.googlepages.com/home

#9: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:46 pm
    ----
I just finished creating a new webpage. I would love to hear what you all think..

www.gentedimareitalian...alogy.com/

Last edited by nuccia on Thu May 15, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:34 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
I just finished creating a new webpage. I would love to hear what you all think..

www.gentedimaregenealo...files.html

I love how Canadians add the "ou" on to words like Favorite! It's really sort of old world cool. Wink

And the website is beautiful, I LOVE it!! Great job Nuccia!

Mr. Green

#11: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:46 pm
    ----
Great job Nuccia!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

#12: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:26 pm
    ----
Superb Nuccia....
Classical and nice and quiet and subtle - nothing too much "In your face".

Well done - I already told you that I'm envious of your ability to create such things.... giornale

NOT envious that you can - but envious that I can't (yet Wink )

#13: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:34 pm
    ----
My blog is only about 25 % genealogy related but i welcome you all to read it at historelli.blogspot.com/

#14: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:58 pm
    ----
MauroMags wrote:
My blog is only about 25 % genealogy related but i welcome you all to read it at historelli.blogspot.com/

I think it's great, I have been blogging now for a few years, completely addicting!

Smile

#15: Re: YOUR Websites...link them here :) Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:23 pm
    ----
Nuccia, Your new page is great - I love it. Good job. I love the colors. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Mauro - I have told you before I liked your blog. Am I crazy or did you change the look? Great job.

-> About Us