Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: The secret - Dreams can come true!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 am
    ----

#2: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:27 am
    ----
party party party
That's wonderful Simy!! How exciting! I am so happy for you! You should have lots of fun. So, when are you going?

#3: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 am
    ----
YAY!!!!

party

This is so exiting Simy!! Toronto is one of my most favorite cities in the world, and I have traveled extensively. You will love it!

I am 7 hours drive south, maybe I can come up for a couple days to meet you both.

Very Happy

#4: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:42 am
    ----
Wonderful news Simy!! I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful time.

Biff

#5: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 am
    ----
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
I'll be there on September 20 and stay for about 10 days.
Can't wait!
.......And on Sept 26 I'll be THERE too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

JamesBianco wrote:

I am 7 hours drive south, maybe I can come up for a couple days to meet you both.

Very Happy

James, it would be wonderful!!!! I'd be very happy to meet you too!!!! Wink Very Happy

#6: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:38 am
    ----
OMG!!! Toronto and Dennis DeYoung! You must be on cloud 9!! I am so happy for you. WOO HOO!!

#7: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 pm
    ----
Thank God you said something Simy..I thought I was going to burst. Everything is set. Jenny is as excited as I am and is getting things ready so you will feel comfortable here.

Everyone is dying to meet you..I've even asked for a few days off work so that we can stay up late and get up even later.

James, we would love it if you came up. My house is small but the door is open and theres always room for one more. Hey, I know your sons will be in school then but maybe you can get them to come up with you for a day or so..I'll have my boys stay home too and we can at least show them around too. We could do it on a Fri, Sat, Sun, Monday thing...what do you think? I realize there are other issues but maybe they can be resolved????

Of course you both realize that you will see what a truly dysfunctional family we are!

#8: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 pm
    ----
I'm very agitated... Embarassed
I'm going to start the countdown...

I do like the idea of a dysfunctional family, because so I can feel at home! Mr. Green

#9: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:46 pm
    ----
Just watch out for flying slippers!! hide peep

#10: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 pm
    ----
Thanks for the tip, Cathy.
I'll add the helmet I use to ride my motorcycle in the suitcase! Mr. Green

#11: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:05 am
    ----
goganga wrote:
Thanks for the tip, Cathy.
I'll add the helmet I use to ride my motorcycle in the suitcase! Mr. Green

Motorcycle.....WHAT MOTORCYCLE????

You've never mentioned a motorcycle before!

You 'shady lady' you!

#12: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:35 am
    ----
Shocked

#13: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:15 am
    ----
Carole wrote:
Motorcycle.....WHAT MOTORCYCLE????

You've never mentioned a motorcycle before!

Short memory, eh? think Very Happy
It's about 22 years that I ride motorcycles. Never loved cars, too much bulky.

Here is the review of the "scooter" I'm riding now.

CLICK HERE

And here is the picture of the "scooter" I had before the above one.

#14: Re: The secret - Dreams can come true!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:39 am
    ----
CASPITA Rolling Eyes - NON LO SAPEVO!

(Gosh - I didn't know!)
peep

-> General Discussion Groups