Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Debono.club.fr gone...........
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 am
    ----
Does anyone know if this webiste, now closed, can be found in the web archives.

Debono.club.fr/marriag...tingb.html

Do you have the web address for the web archives?

Any help would be appreciated.

lilbees

#2: Re: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am
    ----
Just found the new location on a French forum is:

filfola.fr/mariagestun...intro.html

lilbees

Edit to add: the baptisms are no longer listed on this site.

#3: Re: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 pm
    ----
If they removed it recently you may be able to still see it by searching in google and clicking on the "cached" link.

#4: Re: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:42 am
    ----
I guess it is too long since they closed the site. No luck with Google. Thanks for the suggestion Cathy.

lilbees

#5: Re: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 am
    ----
Try here:

web.archive.org/web/*/....club.fr/*

#6: Re: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 pm
    ----
Okay Nuccia, you knew how to enter the info. Thanks a bunch. Have spent quite a bit of time now going through the listings. Found most of what I needed. Love that archive! Thank you again.

lilbees

#7: Re: Debono.club.fr gone........... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 pm
    ----
Thanks to Biff I learned you can find almost anything on The Wayback Machine!

-> General Discussion Groups