Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Where is everyone?
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:26 pm
    ----
Shut down your websites?!!! I hope your kidding! All that work... Shocked $75 a month...that's a bit much. I'll panhandle for you, but please don't shut down The Carini Exchange!
Mauro, I would like to hear more about your DNA report too - once you make sense of it.

#17: Re: Where is everyone? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:30 pm
    ----
Quote::
Maybe I'll just shut down all my websites (which cost roughly 75$ a month) and save up for this.

I don't think so.... Evil or Very Mad We need your websites.

Ok..I want one done too. I have a friend.. maybe a distant relative to specializes in this. He really wants me to do it and even offered to help but I'm still on the fence about it.

I'll have to look yup his website for you all to look at.

As for me..I'm in and out. Working later these days, taking naps in the afternoon and playing with other things afterwards...also having car troubles on top of other things here so life has been anything but boring...

#18: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:37 pm
    ----
I just got a negative reponse from the NY Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children that there are no records of my orphaned grandmother's placement. Ok, so bad news is that there are no records, but good news is that the archivist said that if the case did not involve neglect and simply was the death of a parent, there would be not NYSPC records. I was hoping there would be some record of her placement in the orphanage.

-> General Discussion Groups