Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Barilone Family!
-> Central Italy

#31: Re: Barilone Family! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:09 am
    ----
Glad I could help just sorry I couldnt help with Giulietta Iuda.

Emmyxx

#32: Re: Barilone Family! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:37 pm
    ----
Hi Angel
Sorry about the delay in finding more information for you Thought the FHC would be closed for only one week (holidays for the helpers) but found out this morning it will be closed this week too.
Just keep checking and if I find anything when I finally get back to the FHC I'll post the information here.
Emmy

#33: Re: Barilone Family! Author: ANGELLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm
    ----
Thanks Emmy!

Angel

#34: Re: Barilone Family! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:14 am
    ----
Here is Francesco Antonio's birth act + the index unfortunately the image on the film was poor so the photograph didnt come out too clear.

(This is the Francesco who was married to Giovanna Cece)
The film number was 1172280 and the index number 89(110) when Francesco Antonio was born on the 30th September 1826 his father, Michele, was 41 years old and his mother was 30 years old.

I did discover another two of Francesco Antonio's siblings
Film 1173821
Index 112 Dominicantonio born 20th August 1834

Index 118 Gaetano born 5th September 1835

I believe there will have been more children born to Michele Barilone and Maria Antonia De Cicco but it was just by chance I noticed those two.

Didnt find any information about Giovanna Cece, Francesco Antonio's wife.

I'll post the photo's of the birth acts on a separate post.

Emmy

#35: Re: Barilone Family! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:27 am
    ----
yfrog.com/n7francescob...nebirthijx
Emmy

#36: Re: Barilone Family! Author: ANGELLocation: UK PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 am
    ----
Hi Emmy!

Sorry, I haven't got back to you earlier - busy with teaching works. Anyway, It's the weekend, fantastic. Thank you for all the info and now more family have come to light. That's wondeful. You have been a really big help Emmy. The word thank you doesn't seem enough.

But I am very grateful.

Angel.

-> Central Italy