Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Very Sad News about our Carole
-> Announcements

#1: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm
    ----
Nuccia is so distraught she has asked me to post this for her. I am so sad to say Carole had suffered a brain hemorrhage and has passed away earlier this week. I do not even know what to say. Carole was such a special lady who was the kindest, most generous woman I have known. Her wit and humor was amazing. Gente will never be the same without her. Rest in peace Carole. You will be missed by so many.

#2: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: Denise PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm
    ----
Deepest sympathy to Carole's family.
A tremendous loss to the gente di mare family.

#3: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm
    ----
Carole will be deeply missed by all and she is a woman who touched many lives. Please remember her and her son Sergio. R.I.P. my friend.

#4: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am
    ----
Carole was an amazing woman who touched the lives of many. Through her wit, advice, kind words, and helpful loving nature she connected with so many. I believe God needed another angel in heaven, and our Carole was just that. She watches us all now, and will be there to help us always. Rest In Peace Carole, and much love always.

#5: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 am
    ----
I was totally wordless when I first heard this. Rest in Peace my Dear Friend! My sympathy to her son and family.

#6: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:45 am
    ----
Rest In Peace Carole.
Sad

#7: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 am
    ----
Una notizia che mi riempie il cuore di tristezza.
Negli scorsi anni ho avuto modo di scambiare tante opinioni con Carole in questo forum, su quello di Edmondo ed anche privatamente. Una persona altruista, meritevole di rispetto e stima che lascerĂ  un vuoto non colmabile in chi ha avuto modo di conoscerla, anche soltanto virtualmente.
Riposi in pace

#8: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 am
    ----
Luca wrote:
Negli scorsi anni ho avuto modo di scambiare tante opinioni con Carole in questo forum, su quello di Edmondo ed anche privatamente. Una persona altruista, meritevole di rispetto e stima che lascerĂ  un vuoto non colmabile in chi ha avuto modo di conoscerla, anche soltanto virtualmente.
Riposi in pace
A rough translation using the color indigo as Carole taught me:
News that fills my heart with sadness.
In recent years I have had the opportunity to exchange many views with Carole in this forum, on Edmundo's forum (IG) and also privately. A selfless person worthy of respect and esteem that will leave a void not unbridgeable in who has gotten to know, even if only virtually.
Rest in peace

Bella sentimento Luca!

#9: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:14 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
Luca wrote:
Riposi in pace
A rough translation (using the color indigo as Carole taught me):
News that fills my heart with sadness.
In recent years I have had the opportunity to exchange many views with Carole in this forum, on Edmundo's forum (IG) and also privately. A selfless person worthy of respect and esteem that will leave a void not unbridgeable in who has gotten to know, even if only virtually.
Rest in peace

Bella sentimento Luca!

#10: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 pm
    ----
Quote::
Carole was an amazing woman who touched the lives of many. Through her wit, advice, kind words, and helpful loving nature she connected with so many. I believe God needed another angel in heaven, and our Carole was just that. She watches us all now, and will be there to help us always. Rest In Peace Carole, and much love always.

I think Mike has said what we all feel. Although I had never personally met Carole I had spoken to her often on Skype and she became a true friend- as she was to us all here on Gente and she will be sadly missed by us all.
She will never be forgotten.
May she Rest in Peace.
Deepest Sympathy to Carole's family.
God Bless
Emmy

#11: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 pm
    ----
It was with great shock that I learned from Nuccia that Carol had passed away, Carol was always there for me when I was having trouble with Hazels illness, she would listen to my problems and offer sound advice having had experience with caring for her husband when he was ill.
Rest in peace my dear friend, I along with the Gente family will miss you.
My sincere condolences to your family.
Mike.

#12: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 pm
    ----
This one's for you old girl

A light that shined in a window
High on top of a hill

A light we all loved to follow
Was a woman that had strong will

A light that shined so brightly
And helped many of us through a tough day

A light that helped to warm us
By what she had to say

Never a day went by without comment
A joke and a laugh or two

Never a day went by without a smile
Her strong will seemed to pull us all through

Then the light that shined in the window
The strong willed woman that god had made

The light we all loved to follow
Slowly began to fade

The light that shined so brightly
Knew something that we didn't know

The light that helped to warm us
Decided it was her time to go

So never let a day go by without comment
A joke and a laugh or two

And never let a day go by without a smile
Because you know that's what Carole would do

#13: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: joannsalvo PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm
    ----
I am so sorry to hear that about Carole.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

#14: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: maryLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm
    ----
I am very saddened to hear of Carole's passing. My sincere sympathy to her family. From reading her posts, it was obvious that she was a warm and generous lady. May she rest in peace.

Mary

#15: Re: Very Sad News about our Carole Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am
    ----
I would like to offer my deepest condolences to Carole's family and to her friends on Gente.

-> Announcements