Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Franco / DeNardi - Vittorio Veneto, Treviso
-> Northern Italy

#1: Franco / DeNardi - Vittorio Veneto, Treviso Author: cfbandit PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 pm
    ----
Hello!

I joined the forum today, my family is from Vittorio Veneto in Treviso. I took a genealogy class in Italian Genealogy in November from my Family History Center and they highly recommended this forum.

I have my US family history pretty well mapped but it has been more of a struggle to get through the Italian documents. My grandfather passed away this past year and we have been delving into documents and trying to find out more.

I've been learning Italian for the past couple years which comes in handy but there's still a lot I'm struggling with. My family attended a church in Vittorio Veneto that was closed, and I'm still trying to figure out where their records are. Couple that with a few city name changes, and I've got a mystery on my hands!

Anyway, here's some more surnames from the family that I know of:

Franco
De Nardi
Da Re
Della Giustina

Thanks for your time,

Concetta

#2: Re: Franco / DeNardi - Vittorio Veneto, Treviso Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:55 pm
    ----
Welcome Concetta. It's nice to have you here and glad to know that people find the site useful. The members here really do try to help everyone in some way. Hopefully we can help you. I believe you have an answer in your other post.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

#3: Re: Franco / DeNardi - Vittorio Veneto, Treviso Author: danibmLocation: Buenos Aires, Argentina PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:49 am
    ----
cfbandit wrote:
Hello!

I joined the forum today, my family is from Vittorio Veneto in Treviso. I took a genealogy class in Italian Genealogy in November from my Family History Center and they highly recommended this forum.

I have my US family history pretty well mapped but it has been more of a struggle to get through the Italian documents. My grandfather passed away this past year and we have been delving into documents and trying to find out more.

I've been learning Italian for the past couple years which comes in handy but there's still a lot I'm struggling with. My family attended a church in Vittorio Veneto that was closed, and I'm still trying to figure out where their records are. Couple that with a few city name changes, and I've got a mystery on my hands!

Anyway, here's some more surnames from the family that I know of:

Franco
De Nardi
Da Re
Della Giustina

Thanks for your time,

Concetta

Hi:

Have you visited this site before?

archiviodistatotreviso...online.htm

Regards,

-> Northern Italy