Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Celebration Day!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Celebration Day! Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am
    ----
In the past 5 or 6 years of researching my family I have had a very difficult time trying to obtain information from the comune of my family. Difficult can be defined as extremely difficult.

I had sent out a letter about 2 1/2 weeks ago and received an email response today. This is reflective of, I believe, a change in personnel in the Civil Records office, I have also received more requested records, again from requests going back at least 3 years.

party

Not only are they cleaning up a backlog of requests they are also being very responsive to I think, current needs.

I will say, some time ago I had sent copies of all my correspondence and a letter to the Mayor asking for some kind of help. I would like to think that it may have done some good.

I would like to think the changes made in that office are benefitting all of the comune and that makes me very happy.

lilbees

#2: Re: Celebration Day! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 pm
    ----
That's wonderful news lilbees! I'm so pleased for you. Smile

#3: Re: Celebration Day! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 am
    ----
Glad to hear good news!

-> General Discussion Groups