Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: 2011 San Remo festival
-> Music

#1: 2011 San Remo festival Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:08 pm
    ----
Can someone tell me a summary of allt he attention that Roberto Benigni was getting at the San Remo festival. Many of my Italian facebook friends have posted the video but I don't understand Italian well enough to get what was going on.

#2: Re: 2011 San Remo festival Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 am
    ----
He made a prose work of the Italian national anthem and got 500.000,00 euros (about 680,000 $), half for him and half for the company that manages his business. This was the thing which has gotten all our attention. Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: 2011 San Remo festival Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 pm
    ----
According to my sources he got 250,000 euro and donated all to charity.
It was a very moving explanation of the Italian National Anthem where Italians pronounce themselves ready to die whenever their country calls them. He also made some very funny remarks about President Berlusconi and his current predicament.

#4: Re: 2011 San Remo festival Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 pm
    ----
He got 250,000 euro + 250,000 euro for the company that manages his business. That means that they spent 500,000 euro to get Benigni to Sanremo for about 30 minutes.
No doubts he's a great actor and I really enjoyed his performance.

www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/s...igni.shtml
Quote::
Prendiamo Roberto Benigni. Per sé ha preteso non 250 mila euro, come ufficialmente sostiene la Rai, ma il doppio. Per contratto, altri 250 mila euro vanno infatti alla società che gestisce l’immagine di Benigni, il cui agente è naturalmente Lucio Presta.

spettacoli.tiscali.it/...uturo.html
Mirino puntato, ancora una volta, su Roberto Benigni, che ha avuto per sé un cachet di 250 mila euro, più altri 250 mila per il suo potente manager Lucio Presta,

notiziefresche.info/sa...ost-81034/
A Roberto Benigni sono andati 250 mila euro che a quanto pare ha dato in beneficenza all’ospedale Meyer di Firenze, ma il compenso totale è stato di 500 mila euro. Una metà del quale è andata alla società che gestisce l’immagine dell’attore, il cui agente è Lucio Presta. Società che è intestata alla moglie di Roberto Benigni, Nicoletta Braschi e che si chiama Melampo

#5: Re: 2011 San Remo festival Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 pm
    ----
Thanks for explaining!

-> Music