Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: marriage allegatti
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: marriage allegatti Author: peterval PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm
    ----
How do you go about requesting a marraige allegatti and how much does it cost?

#2: Re: marriage allegatti Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:46 am
    ----
What year? Before 1865 they can often be found on microfilm www.familysearch.org click on Library, then catalog.
After 1865 the documents were usually not filed just checked.

#3: Re: marriage allegatti Author: peterval PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 am
    ----
Ann,

I am looking for the marriage allegatti for my great parents. They were married after 1865 in Monreale,Palermo. I haven't found any of these on family search. Am I looking in the wrong place?

The names are Rosalia Vermiglio and Antonino Squatrito.

Peter

#4: Re: marriage allegatti Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 pm
    ----
Probably, go to family search, click on Library, then catalog, then place search. Enter Monreale and then civil registration for a list of available films. You will need to find a Family History Centre to order and view them. For this click on Library the Family History Centre.
There is nothing on line that I am aware of. Translations can be found on my website and a guide on how to search the films.

#5: Re: marriage allegatti Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 am
    ----

For my Dad's hometown of Corato, the Microfilm records for Allegati don't start until 1866 and they are available through 1910....I wish they had the earlier records which would potentially allow me to find earlier data that I don't have now.

-> General Discussion Groups