Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: SC Highway Patrol
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: SC Highway Patrol Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm
    ----
A South Carolina senior citizen drove his brand new red Corvette convertible away from the dealership.

Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left.

"Amazing," he thought as he flew up the ramp onto I-26, and pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a SC Highway Patrolman, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.
He floored it to 100 mph, 110 mph, then 120 and up to over 150mph. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing?

I'm too old for this!" and he pulled over to await for the Patrolman's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the Patrolman got out of his vehicle and walked up to the red Corvette.

He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, today is Friday, my shift ends in 30 minutes.

If you can give me a new reason for speeding over 150 mph -- a reason I've never before heard -- I'll let you go."

The old Southern gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a South Carolina Highway Patrolman.

I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the Patrolman.

#2: Re: SC Highway Patrol Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm
    ----
Good one Nuccia.
Emmy Very Happy

#3: Re: SC Highway Patrol Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 am
    ----
Great! Very Happy

#4: Re: SC Highway Patrol Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:35 am
    ----
Actually Johnny sent it to me and I couldn't stop laughing. I had to share it!

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only