Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo is back!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:11 am
    ----
Dear friends,
I'm back to Trento.
I missed you very very much, I send to some of you postcards from my homeland. Did you receive them?
I really needed and deserved this great vacation, I didn't research at all, I was too tired, I just enjoyed my vacation with families and friends (few, most of them emigrated to find job somewhere else Crying or Very sad like our ancestors)
I spent many ours on the beach, I'm really really tan, and I want to share with you my pictures (about 180)
ciao for now, I'm glad to be back with you
Riccardo kiss

#2: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:46 am
    ----
Welcome back!

#3: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:57 am
    ----
Welcome home Riccardo! Share those pictures soon, I can't wait to see.

#4: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:59 am
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Welcome home Riccardo! Share those pictures soon, I can't wait to see.

Mike, thank you for the postcard, it is already stuck on the wall
I really missed all of you
I'm glad to be back
I'll choose the most beautiful pictures to put on line
ciao for now
Riccardo

#5: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:02 am
    ----
Welcome back! We are all ready for you!

#6: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:04 am
    ----
Welcome back, Riccardo! Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

Best,
Biff

#7: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:42 am
    ----
Welcome Back,

I'm glad you enjoy your trip.

Vincenza

#8: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:50 am
    ----
Biff83 wrote:
Welcome back, Riccardo! Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

Best,
Biff

Biff
how is your daughter? and the baby? please let me know, I don't know the last news, I hope everything is ok
ciao Riccardo

#9: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:52 am
    ----
Great to have you back!

#10: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 am
    ----
ricbru wrote:
how is your daughter? and the baby? please let me know, I don't know the last news, I hope everything is ok
ciao Riccardo

Riccardo,

Thank you so much for asking. She is doing well and should be having the baby any day now. I'll make sure I let everyone know when the baby is born.

As you suggested before you went on vacation, I did write away for the integral copies for my grandparents' records and I received them about ten days ago. Thanks for your help.

Biff

#11: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:42 am
    ----
Biff83 wrote:
ricbru wrote:
ciao Riccardo

Riccardo,

Thank you so much for asking. She is doing well and should be having the baby any day now. I'll make sure I let everyone know when the baby is born.

As you suggested before you went on vacation, I did write away for the integral copies for my grandparents' records and I received them about ten days ago. Thanks for your help.

Biff

Biff,
I'm glad your daughter is ok, and I'm glad the baby will be born soon.
Also glad for the integral copy of birth record you got.
ciao for now, and good luck for everything
Riccardo Very Happy

#12: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:56 am
    ----
Welcome back to the forum Riccardo
I'm glad you had a lovely relaxing holiday its good that you managed to get lots of sunshine too Wink

Emmy

#13: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:49 pm
    ----
Welcome back Riccardo! So glad you had the chance for rest and relaxation. Three weeks on a beach sounds like heaven to me!! I missed you!

#14: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:40 pm
    ----
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR WELCOMING ME BACK. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME. I MISSED EVERYBODY, AND YOU ALL WERE IN MY TOUGHTS EVERY SINGLE DAY. AS SOON AS I CAN I SHARE MY BEST PICTURES (THEY ARE 212 PICTURES)
CIAO FOR NOW
RICCARDO

#15: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:27 pm
    ----
Woohoo!

Welcome back Riccardo!!

party

Liz Cool

-> General Discussion Groups