Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy Birthday Gente
-> Announcements

#1: Happy Birthday Gente Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 am
    ----
It's hard to believe but Gente as we see it here is 4 years old today. I think if Carole were here right now she would be very happy to see what you all have accomplished - and she would be complaining about all the dancing bananas! lol

Well it seems like I've not been around much I want everyone to know I have and am working on some new projects to actually expand the site. Summer is a time when everyone's research seems to take a backseat to the beautiful and short lived weather and so when it ends you should hopefully come back with a clear head and a lot of new ideas for researching. Gente will be here - and be ready for you!

Thanks again everyone and Happy Birthday Gente!

party

#2: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 am
    ----
Happy birthday Gente! Very Happy You should be proud Nuccia!!
party

#3: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am
    ----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

#4: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: autumndivonaLocation: Plattsmouth, Nebraska PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 am
    ----
Happy Birthday to Gente!

#5: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:52 am
    ----
Happy Birthday Gente! I drop by daily although I haven't posted in quite some time. Nuccia, thanks for all you do. Gente is unquestionably the premier Italian genealogy site as far as I am concerned.

#6: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 pm
    ----
Your the best and ditto to Gente. I also don't post much but I do monitor the site for interesting facts and tips. Thanks for everything. Joe B.

#7: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 am
    ----
Happy Birthday!

#8: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 am
    ----

Very Happy
Luca

#9: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 pm
    ----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

kiss

Ada

#10: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 am
    ----

Congratulations Nuccia for a job well done.....Buon Compleanno Gente

#11: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am
    ----
Thank you everyone - I appreciate all you do as well and although the last year has been bumpy for us all in one way or another our membership and views have increased dramatically compared to previous years. I hope to upgrade and add some additional features to the site but first I want us all to enjoy the summer - so we can start fresh again in the Fall!

Baci a tutti!

#12: Re: Happy Birthday Gente Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:50 pm
    ----
Quote::
It's hard to believe but Gente as we see it here is 4 years old today. I think if Carole were here right now she would be very happy to see what you all have accomplished - and she would be complaining about all the dancing bananas!
I agree with what you said 100 percent. Very difficult to believe 4 years have gone bye!
Sorry I'm a bit late in posting but Congratulations and I wish Gente all the very best for the future.
Love
God bless
Emmy xx

-> Announcements